Search This Blog

Saturday 5 November 2016

New York Holiday

After years of wanting to get to New York, this September I finally managed to make my wish come true.

I had an amazing time staying in a great hotel the Nobleden in Little Italy, a boutique hotel recommended to me by a colleague. Even the flight was fairly empty, I had a whole row of seats to myself, with plenty of room to stretch out. Ironically, on the same flight upper class and premium were packed, I wonder if they were jealous of us in the back?






The weather was fabulous allowing plenty of time for sight-seeing, I managed to see plenty of the tourist sights, experienced riding the subway, the mania of Times Square, taking the time to reflect at the memorials in the rebuilt World Trade Centre, Admiringthe views and skylines from both the Rockefeller Centre and Empire State Buildings, and just walking and admiring the place. Over four days I think I nearly walked 60 miles!

Here are a few photographs to give a taster of my trip.























No comments:

Post a Comment