Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 November 2009

One week's leave

So this is now my week off. The week started with massive gales affecting the whole of Britain, Friday night was the worst. the wind was hammering the back of our house all night. We suffered some minor structural damage but two large shrubs were uprooted in our back garden. Spent Monday clearing the shrubs away and taking the garden waste to the tip.

I've played a couple of rounds of golf, one competition on Saturday, it still was extremely windy and the competition was fun, scored 14 points but wasn't the worst by a long way.

I've managed to watch a couple of films, saw Clint Eastwood's Flags of my Fathers which was brilliant but extremely moving.

Doing some reading and have almost finished Bones of the Hills by Conn Iggulden, Part 3 of his Genghis Khan series, very enjoyable and a vast improvement on book 2.

I've also published my dental practice's website and this can be found at www.spicerroaddentalpractice.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment