Search This Blog

Saturday 19 June 2010

Isn't there some big event going on in South Africa?

So week one of the world cup has finished. So what has been my feelings on it so far. Realistically England have been poor, they really need to turn things round with a big win on Wednesday, however with their performances so far I don't think this will happen, it seems England are scared by the prospect of failure in the big event. Best teams I have seen so far have been South American, Mexico and Uraguay, and from Europe, Holland.


Just a quick note as an aside, even though I'm Welsh, I don't want to see England fail. Let's hope something changes on Wednesday afternoon.




This was Green Point Stadium in Cape Town when we were there on honeymoon two years ago, amazing what was built in that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment