Search This Blog

Thursday 26 August 2010

Where is the year going to? How about sponsoring someone in this year's Royal Marine Commando Challenge?

Amazing to think that August has almost passed, the last bank holiday weekend of the year starts tomorrow. Soon we will be looking forward to the autumn and Christmas! I can't believe the year is passing so quickly.


Just thought I would post a request for a friend of my wife who is competing in the annual Royal Marine Commando Challenge in a few weeks time. I entered this two years ago and had a great time tackling the Royal Marine's Assault Course on Woodbury Common, we got to crawl through tunnels, wade through mud and get dunked in the infamous sheep dip.


Here's some pictures of my friends and I when we did the Commando Challenge in 2008.




If you are interested in finding out more about this event check out the Royal marines Commando Challenge website and if you are interested in sponsoring someone taking part in this years events, check out this Just Giving page.

No comments:

Post a Comment